All sounds have been meticulously designed to be combined with eachother in the exact way the user would like it to be heard. Get great Malstroem-, suprising Subtractor- and fantastic Thor patches, furthermore over 250 samples from analog and digital gear and also physical modeling synths of Propellerheads Reason
Although everything seems to be in there we didn't call Afterglow a workstation. In fact it is a medium sized workstation but the name would imply a far more universal reach while this product has been designed to serve this very specialized atmospheric niche.
Designed for excellent performances:
The combinators are programmed in such a way that they behave like real instruments. We have taken special care of this aspect by assigning the knobs, wheels and buttons for total musical, atmospherical and emotional control. Not only the lead patches offer you the possibility to perform with emotion but also the pads and textures will give you the feel of being a virtuoso soloist! Always check out every controller before you start to play! Every real life instrument is able to express almost every mood the human emotional palette offers us. Make your own Afterglow Combinators!
- 279 combinator patches (25 new ones since version 3).
- 123 NNXT patches, 66 Malstroem patches, 55 Thor patches and 15 Subtractor patches.
- Analog leads full of character, lots of atmo textures and pads, bleeps, glitches, strange effects and field recordings.
- Highly original and inspiring drum and percussion machines.
- Especially great for designing/composing game and film scores.
- 11 great demo tracks included.
New in Afterglow v3:
- 25 inspiring Combinator patches mainly based on the new field recordings which are included in this version (the patch name addition "v3" makes clear which patches are the new ones).
Everything you'll be hearing in the mp3 demos has been entirely done within Reason while making use of nothing else than patches and sounds coming from this ReFill.