Analog Signature carries the wits and powers of five vintage beasts into this new era.
, Korg MS20
, the Waldorf Microwave I
, the Waldorf Pulse I
, and – from version 4 onwards – the Roland Jupiter 6
have been accurately sampled in such a way that their charming inaccuracies are still there in this perfect Reason environment in which we took our chance to add polyphony and velocity. You´ll get 540 combinator patches containing beautiful analog sounds from the past as well as some mouth watering rex loops covering the old analog drum boxes.
You decide how retro or contemporary the sounds of this ReFill will sound in your music. It all matches almost perfectly with almost everything.
Just like in the old days: the alternate sample switch feature of the NNXT gives the sampled legends extra realism since no repeated note will sound exactly the same. Build your own ‘analog‘ sounds while using the raw oscillator samples embedded within the NNXT patches.
Almost all patches (250 combinators) have their velocity controlled counter parts to introduce the nowaday possibilities of musical and intuitive control within the realms of the old, originally more static synths.
- 540 Combinator Patches:
15 Drum kits – and Machines
Most of the patches with velocity controlled counter parts.
- 276 NNXT patches
- Extra high realism due to alternate sample switching, mostly three samples per note!
- 1792 samples in total, 44.1 khz / 24bit
- Samples coming from five classic synthesiser
- 48 analog drumbox REX files
- 10 demo tracks in Reason format included
What's new in version 4:
- 30 new Combinator Patches
- 820 samples coming from the Roland Jupiter 6
- 27 new NNXT patches based on the new Jupiter 6 samples
- Reworked folder structure for a better use
Everything you'll be hearing in the mp3 demos has been entirely done within Reason while making use of nothing else than patches and sounds coming from this ReFill.